CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Slowly Getting Back to Normal...

My Dearest Follower's:

You are my everything.  I am still here and painting some awesome Seascapes of Hawaii which makes me move on to the next level.

I've been feeling down and have let a man take my self esteem away for 3 years.  He is very sly and was very thrilled that I couldn't leave my house because I have not a vehicle.

My son and I ate cracker's and moldy bread for a few months but that's okay, what goes around, comes around.  That man whom I trusted, suddenly stopped coming to my house to take me to the grocery store far away.  He'd call and would harass me if I'm eating anything because his sister (76) told him that she saw me walking in my backyard, skinny.

I haven't quite understood this man of 65, he is, to me...a pschotic individual who have done awful things to me after intising me to his home,  for, say...a lying dinner?  It is exactly like..Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly. 

I've been seeking therapy and I'm so afraid of him.  He approached me yesterday and I froze, shivering inside of me.

I'll be up and around soon and will show more blogs and pictures.  Please everyone, men, women and children, trust your family that are very close to you.  The rest will use you for their own sexual mentality.

Love to all of my "Follower's" far and near.  Be well my friends...

With Sincerity, Waikikidragonfly

                        

2 comments:

  1. My Dearest Penny,
    Fear is a word that you no longer need to feel. I am going to be with always to shelter you and comfort you thru all of your tribulations. I can not thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your world. You have made me the happiest man alive and wish to share our love foerever. Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Edward:
    We will share our Love Forever for the Circle of Love cannot be broken by anyone or anything. I Love you, Edward.

    Always and Forever...Penny

    ReplyDelete