CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

"My New Friend Named, Larry"


As a child I was sexual abused, something I've boxed away in the back of my mind for centuries.

One day, I visited my 65 year old boyfriend, of three years,  for a momen,t and he grabbed me by my wrist tightly and threw me on his livingroom daybed.  My wrist bruised quickly.  I felt fear, so much fear as he held my head firmly, pressed down on the bed.  The rest of the incident went quickly.  I hurried away.  I ran like an animal that was preyed and released itself from harm that was done.

Going into a 6 month solitude with my last young son was like a peace haven. I kept crafting, pushing out fingerless gloves, crocheted cuffs/wristlets and amigurumi dolls like a mechanical manufactorer.  Sleep was useless but fear was still there.

My son and I decided that it was best to move and that we did to a place in the midst of other's who keep to themselves, where the Tradewind blows and fine mist of rain droplets touches my hair.

The other day, my inner self wanted to express to my exs' family member what had happened.  You say one thing and the story goes far beyond the real story.  I am judged as a "Liar."  If they had stones and rocks, I wouldn't be here today.  The truth is, Blood is Thicker than Water, no matter what.

I met a friend named, Larry.  Although we have never met in our entirety, he is there for me.  Larry is far beyond the word kind, he cares and makes things better for my soul to heal.

Getting my things out of the "scary house," I hesitated so long.  Fear.  I will never forget what Larry had told me on April 24th, the day I had to get my things out,  "For each bag I carry out of that scary house, I will have a new life."  I wasn't afraid, I felt Larry was with me... 

Thank you, Larry, for your words of support.  You are more than a true friend.  You are always here with me through mind and spirit, you are an Angel that walks this plane.  I will always be very appreciative to you.

Your Friend Till The End and Forever...   Penny















2 comments:

  1. I received your comment on my blog.

    Give me your address and telephone number, and I will send to you a free copy of my book. Autographed. Through DHL.

    Once I receive my copies in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can send me your address and number through the contact form on my website.

    I will never share your name nor your number.

    I just want to send you a free copy of my book. With my autograph. :)

    ReplyDelete