CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

"UpCountry, Maui, Jacaranda"


Hello Everyone...
The Jacaranda Trees are slowly blooming.  They are usually dropping purple flowers at this time as the breeze blows even at its slightest.  Purple becomes the ground cover and its beauty should be everlasting.  It is spectacular to see the flowering Jacaranda Trees.  Although this wonder becomes once every year, I wait for them to bloom again.  Purple Jacaranda Trees, everywhere!

*at this time, I would like to show you many of my creations but emotionally, I cannot even make a knot.  I hope the healing process will go quickly but for now, time is the only one that's ticking along. 

Thank you, my beautiful friends, for visiting my blogspot...

No comments:

Post a Comment